Nginx 1.0.1 version has been released.
Download it : http://nginx.org/en/download.html
The changes include:
- Change: now the “split_clients” directive uses MurmurHash2 algorithm because of better distribution. Thanks to Oleg Mamontov.
- Change: now long strings starting with zero are not considered as false values. Thanks to Maxim Dounin.
- Change: now nginx uses a default listen backlog value 511 on Linux.
- Feature: the $upstream_… variables may be used in the SSI and perl modules.
- Bugfix: now nginx limits better disk cache size. Thanks to Oleg Mamontov.
- Bugfix: a segmentation fault might occur while parsing incorrect IPv4 address; the bug had appeared in 0.9.3. Thanks to Maxim Dounin.
- Bugfix: nginx could not be built by gcc 4.6 without –with-debug option.
- Bugfix: nginx could not be built on Solaris 9 and earlier; the bug had appeared in 0.9.3. Thanks to Dagobert Michelsen.
- Bugfix: $request_time variable had invalid values if subrequests were used; the bug had appeared in 0.8.47. Thanks to Igor A. Valcov.